Welcome to 2019-2020 school year!
We cannot wait to see what this year brings for our amazing dance students! Please browse this website as it contains all the information you need in order to be ‘in the know’ as a Canterbury Dance Parent. We’ve added a new tab at the top exclusively for parents!
- Follow us on Facebook: Canterbury High School Dance Parents Community
- Follow us on Instagram: @canterburydance
- Follow Dance Night on Instagram: @canterburydancenight
A short ‘to-do’ list to get you started:
- Sign up for email communication from the Dance Department. Almost all communication about the Dance Department, including school events and different fundraisers, is by email. It is critical for you to sign up for this service. It is also very easy to do.Just click here: CHS Dance Parent Council (Note: if you were on the list last year, you do not need to sign up again.)
- Pay the $250 Arts Fee. (Note: this is an annual fee. All returning students are asked to pay it each year.) The Dance Program is solely funded through each student’s Arts Canterbury Upgrade Charge of $250. These fees allow us to provide quality education in the arts by providing unique and rich opportunities for our young aspiring artists. The Dance Program uses these funds to hire live accompaniment for the dancers during their classes, attend events, field trips, host workshops, as well as many other activities for the dancers. If you have not yet paid these fees it can be done online through https://ocsb.schoolcashonline.com