2020 Canterbury Dance Clothing
The CHS Dance Department 2020 clothing items are now available for sale. Students can choose between a range of colours of Hoodies and 1/4 zip pullovers branded with 2020 student-designed artwork.
Click here to view the products, colours and sizes available. Use the Google form to place your order, and pay through School Cash Online –Orders are due March 6
March 2, 2020 Special Dance Parents Council Meeting
- Fundraising discussion with Sam Laprade, CFRE @ 6:30pm
- Regular meeting agenda @7:30
April 1, 2020 Paint Night Fundraiser
A fun evening of instructed painting while raising funds for the Canterbury Dance Department! . Please click on the link below to obtain more information about our second “Paint Nite”.
Pay it forward! $250 Arts Fee
Have you paid your annual $250 Arts Fee? (Note: this is an annual fee. All returning students are asked to pay it each year.) The Dance Program is solely funded through each student’s Arts Canterbury Upgrade Charge of $250. These fees allow us to provide quality education in the arts by providing unique and rich opportunities for our young aspiring artists. The Dance Program uses these funds to hire live accompaniment for the dancers during their classess, attend events, field trips, host workshops, costume for dance nights, as well as many othe activities for the dancers. If you have not yet paid these fees it can be done online.
- Sign up for email communication from the Dance Parent Council. Almost all communication about the Dance Department, including school events and different fundraisers, is by email. It is critical for you to sign up for this service. It is also very easy to do. Just click here: CHS Dance Parent Council (Note: if you were on the list last year, you do not need to sign up again.)
- Follow us on Facebook: Canterbury High School Dance Parents Community
- Follow us on Instagram: @canterburydance
- Follow Dance Night on Instagram: @canterburydancenight