We are delighted to invite you to a Dance Department fundraiser and all around good time. Please click on the link below to obtain more information about our first "Paint Nite", to be held at 3 Brewers, 240 Sparks Street on Thursday, March 22nd. Hope to see you there!
Come let yourself be swept off your feet, dancers express themselves with movement. Come and see performances that are worth far more than 1,000 words!Tickets available May 24th canterburydance.eventbrite.ca,Tickets available May 25th canterburydance.eventbrite.ca,
We’ve held back many good seats for sale at the door so don’t worry if you can’t find the seats you want on Eventbrite!
- THE PROGRAM Focus on technical development in both Ballet and Modern Dance.
- THE COMPANY Company as it's known by the Canterbury dance students gives you the opportunity to show your soul
- DANCE EVENTS Students are performing or attending events in the community.
- OUR TEACHERS Our teachers are the heart of the dance program. They are dedicated, professional and enthusiastic about teaching.
- PARENTS COMMITTEE Dance Parents Committee (DPC) is a group of parents of dancers in the Canterbury Arts Programme.